I often get asked about my secret to long nails, I have even heard people complaint about the difficulty they face in growing their nails long. I would like to share some of the tips I use to keep my nails long and strong.
The following tips shall help provide strength to your nails, prevent chipping and even provide strength.
- Massage your bare nails with vitamin E oil once a week.
- Use a good quality nail polish remover. The one that doesn’t dry out your nails. I love the Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish remover (BUY HERE)
- Wear heavy duty gloves (BUY HERE) while doing household cleaning.
- Massage olive oil over your nails and cuticles before going to bed.
- Use good quality nail polishes.
- Clean your nails thoroughly with a brush every morning.
- File or trim your nails once in two weeks
- Never use your nails to peel, scratch or pick, use fingers instead
- While typing, make sure you are using your finger tips and not hitting your nails against the keys.
- Nails exposed to detergent frequently can become susceptible to breakage.
NAIL ART TUTORIAL VIDEOS