We have already stepped in the cold months of the year.. It’s time for some socks, gloves and bright lipsticks! In this post I shall try my best to help you pick right products and shades for your perfect winter makeup.
Before we proceed, a quick glance at the warm and cool tones. During winters it’s a good idea to stay in the warm tone territory.
Winter Makeup Guide
- Opt for BB and CC creams over mattifying foundations to avoid dry patches. These creams provide a higher degree of miniaturization to the skin, which is exactly what you want.
- For Blush, use a warm tone blush, such as peach or coral.
- If choosing bright shades, opt for more of oranges or reds (with orange undertones), or deep purple.
- If choosing light/ nude shades, caramel, peach, coral can be some good options.
- Pencil eyeliners look great! They add more warmth to the overall look.
- Go ahead and try on some good deep browns and greens.
- While playing with eye shadows, softer matte shades can do a good job.
Lakme CC Cream
Maybelline Duo Blush (Peach)
Maybelline Eye Pencil – Emerald Green
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Full review HERE)
Maybelline Lip Gradation – Orange 1
You too can give in your suggestions or tips. I would love to hear from you 🙂