GUIDE MISCELLANEOUS

Hand Care Essentials | #WomenWellness

We spend way too much time and money on skin care and hair care! It’s so unfair to leave hands and feet unattended. They surely need as much maintenance, care and time as our face or hair. My blog today is dedicated to simple tips for soft and heathy hands that work so hard and deserve the much needed attention.

Use Gentle Hand Soaps

It’s not a good idea to be harsh on your hands, be careful to pick the right hand wash, just like you do for your shampoo and face wash. I like to use hand wash that contain aloe vera extracts and also have moisturizing properties. This eliminates over drying in the very first place.

hand_care_1

Bring Those Hand Creams in Use

Always have a hand cream with you in your bag. Keep your hands well moisturized after every wash, specially during winters. The choice of hand cream can depend upon your skin type, I like to use water based hand creams so that they don’t feel greasy. My current favourite is Vanilla Honeysuckle Luxurious Hand Cream from Brompton & Langley.

hand_care_2

Those rubber gloves were invented for a reason

Ever realised that those rubber gloves for domestic cleaning and all, were there for a reason… and the reason is ofcourse to shelter your hands, make sure to bring them in practice while doing household cleaning or dishes.

hand_care_3

Weekly Hand Massage

A good hand massage is as healthy as a head massage. Make sure you do so once a week atleast. This stimulates blood flow and is also very relaxing. I like to use a mixture of olive oil and vitamin E oil.

hand_care_4

Use Cuticle Oil

Cuticle Oils are great to instantly heal the rough dry skin around the nails, It’s a good practice to use cuticle oil everytime you use nail polish or nail polish removers as they tend to make the cuticles dry. My current favourite is Rose Cuticle Oil from NadiaGels.

hand_care_5

This blog is a part of blog marathon, where various bloggers come forward to share their thoughts on women health, beauty and wellness..

Our previous blogger in the series was Anamika from www.beautyandlifestylemantra.com, (thank you for handing over the trail to me)…. You can also follow her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Next we have Sabeeka from www.momsmethods.com, you can catch up with her on Instagram and Facebook

You may also like...

24 Comments

1. First of all love all your nail arts… You have beautiful hands and nails. Also the the post is so well written

1. Deepika Verma says:

2. Loved your nail paint and the article is very useful. Something we ignore on day to day basis. Thanks for sharing easy tips for hand care 🙂

1. Deepika Verma says:

3. So the secret to beautiful hands is finally out :)… Thank you so much for sharing hand care tips… surely gonna follow

1. Deepika Verma says:

heheh.. Thank You Nisha

4. Wow thats really an important info for hand care. Your tips are really fabulous and will do the same you suggested in your post. Thats why your hands are so beautiful.thanks for sharing your beauty secrets

5. Surbhi says:

I am a total sucker for hand and feet care. I spend way too much on them..more than my face and body. You have beautoful hands. Loved reading your article.

6. Papri Ganguly says:

Absolutely agree with everything you said. BTW stunning chrome nail ya.

7. I have to admit that I never have ever taken care of my hands. Will sure keep your tips in mind hereafter.

8. I usually mistreat my hands. But will surely follow it now. Also, more recommendations for a cuticle cream?

1. Deepika Verma says:

Hi, sally hansen cuticle oil quite good, you can also use vitamin E oil

9. Such beautiful hands and nails.. I’m someone who just cannot maintain long nails but always in awe of those who can. Always look forward to getting tips for hand and nail care from experienced folks..and your hands speak for the effectiveness of these tips.. .

10. So beautiful ❤️

11. Mrinal says:

I always try to take care of my hands n feet.. great post ?

12. So agree with your tips… You have such beautiful hand and nails… The nail polish is bringing more attention…

13. I loved reading this post. YEs the tips shared are great for hand care. By the way the nailpaint looks beautiful.

14. Poornima reddy says:

I am a true fan of your nails…. And day by day I explore good practices from your blog…. I never know hand care is this essential

15. Ira sharma says:

Such a beautiful blog post…most needed in my life…and your nails is just ?????

16. Loved the nail paints and your hands look amazing in the pictures. Right hand care is must and very important, I suffer a lot during seasonal change when my hand skin starts getting sloughed.It’s painful and yet no cure for this except keep moisturised and healthy.

17. Glad to read your post. lovely post!..

18. Rubber gloves are my best friend l never forget to wear them fordomestic cleaning and all. I am a big fan of your nails.

19. Shub says:

Argh! I am ignoring my hands for sure. This post is a stern reminder for me to take care of my poor hands.

20. Thanks for sharing this with us!