MAKEUP LOOKS

Neutral Fall Makeup Tutorial ft. Bronx Colors

Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Bronx Colors, The products were sent to me by the brand but my thoughts on them are absolutely genuine and true.

I have never loved fall as much as I am loving it this time… In fact, more than the season, I am loving the beautiful colour scheme. Before this passes by, here is another makeup look. I did create a Fall Makeup Look before as well, that one was a bit bolder and this one is more neutral. We are soon entering November, so this could be the last fall makeup. Also, I tried some new products which were sent to me by Bronx Colors and shared my experience in the tutorial below.

fall makeup

Bronx Colors Matte Lip Tint

fall makeup (2)

IMG_2999

You may also like...

30 Comments

1. Alexx Bloom says:

I always love to see your make up look they are to soft and pro like

2. Shreemayee Chattopadhyay says:

Love this soft look. The lipstick color complements the look perfectly.

3. I’ve watched this video on YouTube the steps are easy. And I want to the Bronx lip tint

4. I watched your video you beautifully and easy way described the whole thing

5. I must admit ..in love with your blog and videos..

1. Deepika Verma says:

6. I liked the your makeup look and the Lippi suits you

7. I literally look like a monster when I do makeup but look at you… you look just pretty here dear… what amazing skills you hold… <3

1. Deepika Verma says:

Thank You Kanika, that’s really sweet of you 🙂

8. I just love to see your step by step make up tutorials. You always do like magic with make up products. This lip shade looks super gorgeous on you. Looking stunning as always.

1. Deepika Verma says:

9. You look so pretty, fall make up really suits you! Loved the lip shade though ⚡️

1. Deepika Verma says:

10. Papri Ganguly says:

How pretty you look on this fall-perfect makeup look. Excellent. Love that classy lip shade.

11. Loved this neutral soft fall look, the tutorial was wort watching it completely.

12. Deepali says:

Awesome tutorials !! Great for me as I’m not good in make up !!
    Thanks for sharing !!

13. You look absolutely stunning Deepika thanks for this awesome easy tutorial

14. This is a nice makeup tutorial. You look pretty.

15. I enjoyed watching this makeup tutorial! ?Looks so subtle and nice!

16. What kind of camera do you use?

1. Deepika Verma says:

It’s Canon700D

17. Looks nice and subtle. Very nice step by step tutorial.

1. Deepika Verma says:

18. Why dont u strt ur career in film industry as makeup artist…you are so perfect

1. Deepika Verma says:

19. Great tutorial!!

20. Soft and subtle makeup is always my favourite one

21. Such pretty makeup. Is bronx available in India?

1. Deepika Verma says: