Through an IG poll last week, I asked if you guys would like to see party makeup or everyday makeup, and so many of you opted for everyday makeup looks!! Sure thing!! This week’s blogs and tutorials are keeping in mind the requests I get from you all, lots of casual, quick and PRACTICAL everyday looks coming your way!
To start with, I am sharing some of the tips that can be really useful for your everyday makeup routine.
- Less is More – It’s important to keep a light hand at whatever you are using, be it a blush or eyeshadow… Opt for soft neutral mattes and keep shimmers and glitters for parties or evening wear.
- DIY Tinted Moisturizer – I generally omit using foundations on a regular day, instead I prefer using a tinted moisturizer to add an even finish to the skin and at the same time retain the natural overall look. A quick DIY to make your own tinted moisturizer is to add 1-2 drops of your favorite foundation to your regular moisturizer.
- Use Lipstains instead of lipsticks – It’s a good idea to have a lip stain in your makeup collection. These last much longer than usual lipsticks and look far more natural.
- Fill in your brows – I see so many people miss this step whereas it’s really important! Nicely shaped and filled in brows not only frame the eyes better but also prevent you from looking washed out.
- Conceal right below the inner corners of the eye – Using a tad-bit of concealer can safe your day! I like to use concealer right below the inner corner of the eye only and blend it with my fingers instead of going all the way and covering up the entire undereye.
Shop My Everyday Makeup Favourites