I have always had a bit of a problem being in good terms with my skin…
It’s been a while since I have gotten to understand well what works best for my skin type and have developed some of my favorites. If you’d like to know more about my skincare favorites, you can let me know in the comments below and I’ll make sure to include a post on the same! For now, I have to introduce you to this new face mask that has been working very well on my skin.
The Matcha face pack from iHeart Nature is a herbal clay mask consisting of matcha, neem, and mint. All three of which have numerous benefits for the skin.
Useful for face, body and hair.
I have already used this twice and have noticed a considerable improvement in my skin in terms of reduced acne. The fact that it contains some of my favorite natural ingredients like matcha, neem, and peppermint, makes me like it even more. Also, I personally prefer skincare products that are more on the natural side. Not to forget, this smells amazing! If you love the fragrance of fresh matcha, be ready to experience all of that
• Add 1 teaspoon of matcha face pack to a bowl.
• To this add about 2 tablespoon milk (I like to use regular toned milk) and mix well till you get a paste like consistency.
• Apply it all over the face and neck and let it rest for 15 minutes.
• Rinse off with warm water.
** I did notice slight redness on my forehead once I removed the pack, but that subdued in a few minutes.
• Matcha – Packed with anti-oxidants, helps providing nutrients to the skin.
• Neem – Great for clearing the skin as it contains anti-bacterial properties.
• Mint – Contains anti-aging properties.
$30.00 $15.00 BUY HERE
What is your take on herbal skincare products? Let me know in the comments below! Also, I’ll soon be sharing a post of my daily and weekly skincare routines, make sure to keep and eye on that!