I love to cook and when the recipe demands not much time or ingredients, it’s even better! Sharing Chicken Teriyaki recipe which is extremely simple and you’ll enjoy preparing it. It pairs beautifully with sticky rice.
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Lb Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- Salt To Taste
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Chili flakes
- 1 Tsp sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a pan, add Chicken Thighs to it, sprinkle garlic salt (you could use regular salt too) and pepper, flip the chicken pieces and season the other side.
- Cook on Medium flame till both the sides turn golden brown.
- Gather chicken to the sides of the pan, making space in the center for the sauce.
- Add a tablespoon of cooking oil to the center of the pan, to this add crushed garlic and fry for a minute, now add honey, soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and salt to taste.
- Mix the paste and the chicken well. Add a cup of water, cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes (or till the chicken is fully cooked)
- Once cooked, add chili flakes and sesame seeds. Give it a quick stir and ready to serve!
Tadaa!! Its surely easy and will be ready before you know it! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you.