A must try nail art!
Galaxy nailart is something every nail artist has to try at least once! It looks gorgeous and I can admire these for hours! The best part about galaxy nail art is that you do not need any perfection or symmetry! You can go random, choose your own colour schemes, choose any patter.. and when put together it comes our mesmerizing!
Bright bling party nails
I am a big BIG fan of bling and pink! and when teamed, they are the best option for party nails! I used Maybelline “hooked-on-pink” as the base coat, holographic silver on the tips (not available in India, you can get in online.) lined with silver glitter particles (purchased online) to get this look.
You can try out your own combinations and create something new.
Maybelline Gel Polish – mint for life
Obsessed with this beautiful mint shade from Maybelline Gel Polish – “Mint for Life”, you can check out the review and another nail art done using this here.
Glitter Coated Nails
Glitter ALWAYS makes me so happy! This is what I wore for the last weekend party and I adored it! You can play along with as many and which ever colours you like. The reason for which I chose this combination is because it matched my outfit really well!
Block nail art using nail taps
I love colourful nail art designs. I tried this simple block nail art pattern this weekend (using nail taps) and it turned out really good.
You Will Need
You can use any color combination as per your choice. A more colourful look is good for summers.
The video below will guide you through the steps.
Have been looking for a Mint Nail Polish since long and Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Mint for Life is the latest addition in my nail polish drawer! Here is a quick update based on 2 coats application of Maybelline Gel Nail Polish and a single coat of clear top.
- Quick Dry
- Started chipping on the 6th Day
- Price is INR 325/- for 10mL
- Super smooth finish
Quick nail art with “Maybelline Bling Thing” top coat
Maybelline Bling Thing is a beautiful top cot with chunks of black and gold glitter. It can be good option for a quick nail art and can be tried with a variety of base coats.
Maybelline has launched breathtakingly gorgeous range in Nail Polishes, by the name of Gold Digger! Ideal for this peak wedding season. It’s a collection of 6 glittery nail polishes, 3 top coats and 3 opaque nail polishes that can be worn alone. I picked 4 of these (2 top coats and 2 opaque polishes). They are a quick solution to the wedding season manicure. Let me walk you through each one of the shades I picked.
1. Gold Gluttony – This one is a top coat, it has asymmetrical gold flakes which look really good on bright coral shades. The size of a gold flake is good enough, in 1-2 coats you can get about 20-30% of your nail glitter coated! And of course depending upon how intense you want to go on glitter, you can increase the number of coats.
Its lasts for about 7 days without chipping! which I think is fantastic!
2. Bling Thing – I found this one super-duper gorgeous, It has black and gold glitter in big and small sizes. It can be teamed up with a red, orange, gold, beige base coat and in 1 coat it gives 30-40% glitter coverage! It too last for about 7 days without chipping.
3. Gold-me-baby – Thins one can to be worn alone (without a top coat). It has super fine semi-holographic silver glitter fibres. In 2 coats you can get nice glossy silver nails with bling! It last for about 4-5 days without chipping!
4. Gilded Rose – This one is pretty skin tone peach glitter polish whose texture is exactly same as the “Glitter Mania Collection”, I was not very excited after wearing it as I was looking for something different from the Sand Paper like texture which maybelline has already launched before. But talking about the shade, Its really pretty and elegant and can match most of your outfits! It gives full coverage in 2-3 coats (3 in my case) and lasts for 5-6 days!
Price: Rs. 145/- each (Maybelline is always so pocket friendly 🙂 )
Rating: 5/5 Highly Recommended
(Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.)
Matte finish glitter nail polish
Today I am reviewing the Maybelline glitter mania collection. Though this range is a few months old now, but for those who aren’t aware, this post may be helpful.
It comes in 8 shades, I have 5 of these.
This is an amazing glitter collection, makes your nails look dipped in glitter.
Packaging: it comes in the standard Maybelline color show bottles, nice and compact.
Texture: It gives a unique matte look, feels like glitter sand put on your nails, though very unique and attractive but the feel of it can be irritating at times.
Price: Rs. 125/-
Availability: Any cosmetic store or online.
Durability: Once worn, it lasts upto approximately 5 days
Why it couldn’t make 5/5?
1. The sandy feel is a little annoying
2. The removal process takes a lot of time (a very common problem of glitter nail polishes).