Tenacious Teal by Maybelline
Bright eye-shadows such as blue, green, purple look really amazing if worn correctly. Bright blue eye liners/ eye-shadows have always been my favourite since college time, But one has to be really careful wearing a daring shade like this during the day for a casual outing. Let me show you how!
I often choose to wear this lovely bright blue shimmery gel eye shadow by Maybelline in the shade Tenacious Teal. It works best for me with a white shirt/ kurta. With other colored outfits it doesn’t really stand pretty well. and with a blue outfit, its a definite NO-NO!!
I have also tried many looks with this really bold shade but the way I have worn here is my favourite look with it.
1. Use a light to medium coverage makeup base.
2. Use lots of Black Mascara, as you won’t be using any liner, the mascara shall add the needed definition.
3. Use a pastel pink lipstick. Instead of applying the lipstick as we usually do, just stain your lips with the desired shade using your finger, that shall leave natural looking pink lips. If slight gloss needed, you can top it with a lip balm or a gloss.
4. Use a soft pastel pink cheek stain.
1. A big NO to heavy foundation. Cakey makeup base can ruin the look.
2. A bigger NO to adding any other color such as green or purple to the look.
3. Avoid a bright pink lipstick… I hate to say this …but it will end up making you look like a clown 😛
Let the beautiful bright blue rule alone. Do not add any other color to the look at all (apart from pastel pink stained lips and cheeks).
MAC Studio Fix Compact in the shade NC30
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper (reviewed here )
Maybelline Color Tatoo Gel Shadow – Tenacious Teal
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips and Cheeks
Stained with Maybelline ‘REB – 07’ Lipstick (reviewed here)
Lips coated with Nevia Lip balm – Cherry