This weekend I was out for a casual stroll in the Mall followed by a short and sweet coffee date with my husband. I wore this make-up look and found it really suitable for day time casual outings.
Here I have paired soft matte mauve eyes with creamy pastel nude lip color; adding drama to the eyes with lots of mascara.
The products used are listed below:
Products for the face
1. L’Oreal liquid powder foundation. You can checkout its review here.
2. MAC sushi flower eye-shadow as a blusher.
Products for the eyes
1. From the urban decay palette I used the following shades
3. Lakme absolute kajal – brown
4. L’Oreal double extension mascara
Products for the lips
I mixed two shades Maybelline warm me up and totally toffee.
I have a habit of mixing and recreating shades, and I store them in a palette.