I created this ”Indian Wedding Makeup” look long back, just couldn’t find time to post it. Here, I paired copper eye makeup with pastel pink lips, paying special attention towards the skin to make it look flawless for which I used a BB cream as a base, foundation for concealing and a compact to seal it all. After which I used a blush and highlighter to get the finished look. I follow this routine whenever I do wedding makeups, not otherwise.
Products for the face
1. Garnier BB cream
2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
3. MAC studio fix – NC30
4. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
5. MAC Silver Dust as a highlighter
Products for the eyes
1. Maybelline Quad eye-shadow palette (Copper Brown)
2. Maybelline gel eyeliner -black
3. Maybelline gel eyeliner -brown
4. Loreal double extension mascara
Products for the lips
1. Maybelline ‘Hooked On Pink’ Lipstick
I gave a final touch to the whole look with a spray of MAC fix plus. It basically hydrates the skin and mellow downs the entire look a little bit, preventing it from looking too loud.