Drugstore products will always be my favorite!! I have a close relationship with Maybelline, for it was the first brand I started using when I had put my initial steps in the beauty world. It’s affordability and good quality never seizes to impress me! I got my hands on the new CITY KITS face and cheek palette in URBAN LIGHT, have been using it for a week now and here is what I think!
A black liquid liner is one of my makeup essential. Wet n Wild has some really exciting products at a very reasonable price. In my very first New York drugstore makeup haul, I picked up a few wet n wild products, megaliner being one of them. I tried it for a month and the experience was not so pleasant. 1 month of trying every possibility to develop liking towards it, failed miserably! It now rests in one corner and will come back in action god knows when! Anyway, hare is what I think about the product.
This comes in a sleek black packaging. The applicator is one of the best eyeliner applicator. It helps you create your desired look effortlessly. (**At this point I was happy and proud of my choice.) This is one of the best thing the product has… A perfect applicator!
Coming to pigmentation, it’s super amazing. You get the blackest black line in one swipe which dries in no time leaving a deep matte black line. Must say, it’s pigmentation is the second best thing about the product.
Quality & Wearability
The product claims to waterproof, but that is absolutely not the case. It smears as soon as it comes in contact with even the tiniest water droplet. It smudges easily, and you are left looking like a panda! Here is a list of DOs and DON’Ts for this liner
- DO NOT wear this liner on a snowy day!
- DO NOT wear this liner on a rainy day!
- DO NOT wear this liner if you know you are going to have a hearty laugh!
- DO NOT , absolutely DO NOT wear this liner on your wedding day!
- DO NOT wear this liner on a sunny day!
- You can wear this liner if you are going to be indoors and can be poker face all day.
- You can wear this liner if you are filming a makeup tutorial and know that you have to wash it off in no time.
Why it couldn’t make 5/5?
- It smudges as soon as it comes in contact with water.
- Gets washed away from the inner and outer corners of the upper lid very soon