I tried something different this time, something a little off track from my usual make up routine, Olive green smoky eyes paired with coral lips. Its a very wearable look for summers.
Products for the face
1. Garnier BB Cream – I prefer using BB creams over foundations as they don’t feel heavy on the face, and provide light – medium coverage
2. Maybelline Dream blush – 05 This is one of my favorite blush, It gives a wonderful natural sheen. And the shade 05 is a very natural peachy pink at the same time brightens up the face instantly.
Products for eyes
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette 1
2. Maybelline vivid and smooth eye pencil – Olive
3. Oriflame olive green eyeshadow
4. Lakme Absolute Kajal – Black
5. Eye lash curler
6. Loreal Mascara
Products for the Lips
1. MAC Fanfare
Hello Everyone, Today I am reviewing Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick in the shade Blush Work (MP10). Its a beautiful coral matte shade with a little golden shimmer that comes in a cute and attractive metallic packaging. But I am not very happy with the product. You will soon know why, But the extremely beautiful shade has still managed to keep its place in my heart 🙂
If you read my blogs regularly, you would surely know my love for pinks and peaches. Most of my makeup looks comprises of these two shades.
A soft pink peach makeup is an all weather look which can never go wrong! In this look I have paired soft peachy-rust eye makeup with creamy peach lip shade.
Products used for the look
MAC Studio Fix – NC35
I avoid using foundation as it feels heavy on my face, MAC studio fix works best for me during summers as I have oily skin.
MAC Silver Dust as a Highlighter
This is an excellent highlighter, highly recommended. Make sure to use very small amount of it as it is very pigmented.
Maybelline Dream blush – 05
This is one of my favorite blush, It gives a wonderful natural sheen. And the shade 05 is a very natural peachy pink at the same time brightens up the face instantly.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow palette (Naked 1)
Maybelline gel eyeliner black and brown
False Lashes (Optional)
Loreal lip gloss (snazzy)/ any nude pink gloss
Do try out this look this summers and let me know what you think.