Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Skin Actives, the products were sent to me by the brand, but the review is absolutely genuine and true.
My nails have rarely been bare since the time I discovered my love for nail polishes, which was in 2007…. It’s been 10 years and my love for painted nails has only grown. Like skin, nails too need care, attention, and nourishment to be healthy and strong. Back to back manicures have definitely had adverse effects on my nails but I make sure to follow my nail care rituals on a regular basis. I was lately introduced to this nail care duo from Skin Actives which comprises of nail serum and oil. It claims to nourish and strengthen nails… does it work? Read on to know more!
We spend way too much time and money on skin care and hair care! It’s so unfair to leave hands and feet unattended. They surely need as much maintenance, care and time as our face or hair. My blog today is dedicated to simple tips for soft and heathy hands that work so hard and deserve the much needed attention.
I often get asked about my secret to long nails, I have even heard people complaint about the difficulty they face in growing their nails long. I would like to share some of the tips I use to keep my nails long and strong.
The following tips shall help provide strength to your nails, prevent chipping and even provide strength.
- Massage your bare nails with vitamin E oil once a week.
- Use a good quality nail polish remover. The one that doesn’t dry out your nails. I love the Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish remover (BUY HERE)
- Wear heavy duty gloves (BUY HERE) while doing household cleaning.
- Massage olive oil over your nails and cuticles before going to bed.
- Use good quality nail polishes.
- Clean your nails thoroughly with a brush every morning.
- File or trim your nails once in two weeks
- Never use your nails to peel, scratch or pick, use fingers instead
- While typing, make sure you are using your finger tips and not hitting your nails against the keys.
- Nails exposed to detergent frequently can become susceptible to breakage.
NAIL ART TUTORIAL VIDEOS