Halloween is just around the corner, and you are probably planning to dress up in a baddie way. You don’t want to be a princess or a fairy this time.
Whether you are an experienced makeup artist or just starting, a baddie look is a great way to show off your makeup skills. The dramatic makeup, the scary eyebrows, the full-on lashes, and the ghoulish style all speak of baddies.
How to Do Baddie Makeup
Achieving the coveted “baddie” makeup look is all about embracing bold, statement-making elements while still keeping it sleek and polished.
- To achieve this look, it’s important to prep the skin with a hydrating moisturizer and primer to create a smooth canvas for makeup application.
- Next, go for a full-coverage foundation that matches your skin tone and blend it to perfection. Use concealer to cover any imperfections and dark circles, and set everything with a matte powder to ensure a flawless finish.
- For the eyes, it’s all about the drama. Create a bold and defined winged eyeliner and pair it with a smoky eyeshadow in shades of black, brown or gray. Apply a few coats of mascara to make your lashes look thicker and longer.
- For the cheeks, use a contour and highlight kit to sculpt and define your cheekbones. Add a pop of color with a blush in a shade of pink, peach or coral.
- For the lips, go for a bold, matte lipstick in a shade of red, brown or dark purple. Make sure your lips are well moisturized and smooth for a perfect application.
- Finally, set the makeup with a setting spray to ensure it stays in place throughout the day and you’ll be ready to turn heads with your baddie makeup look.
Remember, the baddie makeup look is all about being bold and confident, don’t be afraid to play with different colors and textures to create a look that represents your personal style.
We’ve put together 30 baddie Makeup looks to help you out. Read on and get ready to recreate them.
1. Matte Lips Baddie Makeup
This gorgeous makeup features matte lips, perfectly sculpted cheekbones, and smoky eyes. The perfect baddie look for a night out!
2. Baddie Makeup
Vitiligo is a condition that results in patches of the skin losing their pigment. With some creativity, the condition can be recreated to form a serious baddie makeup look like this!
3. Mild Baddie Makeup
There’s no rule that states all baddie makeup must be bold; we bet you agree with us. This baddie makeup look is perfect for those who want a more subtle take on the style.
4. Bratz Doll Baddie Makeup
Remember those ever-popular Bratz dolls? We bet you had at least one. Now you can channel your inner bratz doll with this baddie makeup look.
5. Black Liner Baddie Makeup
This is a classic baddie makeup look that never goes out of style. It’s simple yet effective and perfect for a night out.
6. Natural Baddie Makeup Look
Just because you’re going for a baddie makeup look doesn’t mean you always have to pile on the makeup. This natural baddie makeup look is perfect for those who want to keep it simple.
7. Glossy Lip Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look is all about glossy lips. The perfect way to show off your pout!
8. Dewy Skin Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look is perfect for those with dewy skin. The glowing skin, paired with the smoky eyes and nude lips, makes for a winning combination.
9. Mint Eyelid Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look features mint eyelids, perfectly sculpted cheekbones, and nude lips. A great way to show off your makeup skills!
10. Cow Print Baddie Makeup
Are you searching for a baddie makeup look that’s a bit out of the ordinary? Then this cow print baddie makeup is perfect for you!
11. Glitter Cut Crease Baddie Makeup
This sparkly baddie makeup look is also perfect for a night out. Show off your glitter cut crease with this look!
12. Dual-toned Eyeshadow Baddie Makeup
Dual-toned eyeshadow for your next baddie look? Definitely yes! This baddie makeup look is perfect for those who want to experiment with their eyeshadow.
13. Red Baddie Makeup Look
Who would have believed that red, which is significant for love, can also recreate a baddie effect? This look says it all!
14. Glam Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look is all about the glam. The perfect way to show off your baddie side!
15. Choco Hearts Baddie Makeup
Looking for a baddie look that’s different and unique? This is a great option featuring choco hearts on the eyelids.
16. Soft Baddie Makeup
Keep people in envy with a sultry and soft baddie look. This makeup style is gentle yet alluring with its matte skin, glossy lips, and natural hair.
17. Pretty in Pink Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look is perfect for those who want to add a touch of pink to their face. The ideal way to show off your feminine side!
18. Fox Eyes Makeup
The key to this baddie makeup look is all in the fox eyes. The perfect way to make a statement!
19. Black Sultry Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look is perfect for those who want to add a touch of black and sparkle to their look. The perfect way to show off that sultry side of yours!
20. Metallic Baddie Makeup
For this look, we’re all about the metallic. The perfect way to add a touch of glam to your baddie makeup!
21.Black and Neon Baddie Makeup
Black and neon are a winning combination; we love this baddie makeup look. The perfect way to show off your bold side!
22. Rhinestone Baddie Makeup
This look consists of rhinestones on the eyelids, which gives off a sultry and baddie vibe all at once.
23. Graphic Liner Baddie Makeup
A graphic liner is always a good idea, and we love this baddie take on the style.
24. Faux Freckles Baddie Makeup
Faux freckles are the perfect way to add a touch of whimsy to your baddie makeup look.
25. Smokey Eye Baddie Makeup
This baddie makeup look features smoky eyes and nude lips. A good way to show off your sultry side!
26. Dramatic Baddie Makeup
Recreate this look for your next dramatic yet baddie moment. It features a cat eye, dramatic lashes, a pretty pink hue, and nude lips.
27. Euphoria Baddie Makeup
The famous show, Euphoria, inspires this look. It features glittery eyes, pink lips, and a baddie attitude.
28. Nude Baddie Makeup
While recreating this nude baddie look, it’s all about the attitude. The perfect way to show off your confidence!
29. Grunge Baddie Makeup
Grunge is back, and we’re loving the baddie take on this style. This look features dark lips, smoky eyes, and a grunge attitude.
3O. Cat Eye Baddie Makeup
We’re wrapping this up with our favorite baddie makeup look, the cat eye. The perfect way to add a touch of glam to your look while still maintaining a baddie effect